TRY Recycling is always looking for great people to be part of the TEAM.
If you want to know more about the opportunities at TRY please get in touch.
See below for a complete listing of current positions available.
Heavy-Duty Equipment Tech/Maintenance at TRY Recycling
TRY Recycling is a second-generation family resource recovery business that is 28 years strong. We are always seeking new talent to add to our growing business, to strive toward new and inventive ways to reduce waste and process recyclable materials.
We Are currently seeking a Heavy-Duty Equipment Technician/ Maintenance Person for our London and surrounding locations.
The applicant should be able to:
- Diagnose, repair, maintain all equipment on site
- Work alone or as a team
- Have a strong background in heavy equipment repairs and maintenance
- Be willing to travel in the London region
- High School/GR.12 or G.E.D.
- Qualification as a Licensed Heavy-Duty Equipment Technician an asset
- Five + years related experience and or training
- Mechanically inclined with experience would be considered
- Mechanical aptitude, analysis and problem solving is essential
- Maintenance or operating experience with stackers and screeners associated with sand and gravel, topsoil pits or agricultural equipment would be an asset
- Inspect and diagnose components and equipment for servicing needs
- Communicate with manager for authorization of servicing and repairs as required
- Service and repair equipment outside all year around
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25kg or 50lbs
- Communicate work performed and complete service paperwork
- Update and maintain service records
- Complete work orders
- Must be willing and able to work overtime and some Saturdays
- Participate in training during work and/or after work
- Participate in all required Health and Safety training
- Comply with the Health & Safety program and practices
- Perform Daily Duties in a manner conductive to a safe workplace
- Work with Manufacturers and Dealers online support
- Conduct housekeeping duties
- Always maintain a professional company image
- Meet requirements of field level hazards and job hazard assessments.
- Must be able to drive service truck to different locations
- Be able to weld and fabricate when needed
- A valid driver’s license and must be able to be insured by our provider